Located on the Edge of Belltown in Downtown Seattle, Alchemy Collections is your Local Western Washington source for Modern and Contemporary furniture. Feeling a need to fill a void in the Seattle Furniture landscape, Alchemy collections opened in 2004 bringing a high style, contemporary, modern yet accessible and affordable venue to accommodate the every day Seattleite.
Selling everything from modern Italian furniture lines like Calligaris, Bontempi, Artemide, Pablo and Jesse to local North American contemporary furniture and accessory brands like Chilewich, Innovation, Viso, Focus One Home, BDI and American Leather we feel that while searching furniture stores in Seattle you will find what you need at Alchemy Collections.
Never putting a sale before our customers needs, we pride ourselves on our customer service making sure that each customer, whether from a block down the Seattle street or across the country in New York, leaves with the perfect product for their modern furniture needs and lifestyle.
1. How old are you? We are 7 years old, having opened in 2004.
2. Where are we located? We are located between Virginia and Lenora on 2nd avenue on the cusp of Downtown and Bell Town in Seattle, Washington.
3. What do you sell? We sell Modern, contemporary furniture made all around the world.
Some of the lines we carry are:
• Ligne Pure
4. Where is the furniture made that you sell? The furniture we carry is made all over the world. We have some manufactures based in the US, in Canada, Beijing and a majority based in Italy.
5. Do you offer design services? Yes. Please check out our TRADE page for specifics.
6. Do you rent or loan furniture? We can rent furniture for photo shoots or quick turn around events depending on what we have on the floor and or in our warehouse at the time. We charge 20% of the retail price for rentals. We also love to loan furniture to help our customers make the perfect decision. Sometimes you don’t know if something will work until it is in your home and to avoid returns we gladly loan items out.
7. What is your return policy? Please check out the POLICY page for specifics.
8. How custom is custom? We do offer some furniture that we consider custom as you can pick the fabric/leather and the configuration, but we do not custom make furniture. Stop on in to see the customization options available.
Bonsai Media Group