At Alchemy Collections we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We will always be here to answer your questions, concerns and handle anything else that may come up.
We offer convenient options for order placing/purchasing:
• Order by Email by sending your inquiries and Order needs to Info@alchemycollections.com
• Order by phone. Give us a call at 206.448.3309 to place your order.
• Order in person. Stop on in, Tuesday – Sunday to our showroom at 2029 2nd avenue, Seattle, WA 98121
Non Returnable items include:
• CUSTOM orders
• SALE items
Unused, STOCKED (non-custom) Items:
1. Must be returned within 7 days of receiving the merchandise.
2. Original packaging must be kept
3. Items must be in mint/resalable condition
4. A 5% restocking fee will be charged for all returns (this won’t be applied to exchanges)
5. Delivery/Shipping fees cannot be refunded due to the use of a 3rd party delivery team.
6. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Defective or Damaged items
In the event that damage occurs in transit or you discover any type of manufactures defect please note the following:
1. Please note all damages on the freight bill provided by the delivery team or freight truck driver.
2. Contact us within 2 days to insure proper claim procedures are met.
3. Provide us with a clear description of the damages/defects as well as clear photos so that we can inspect the issues.
4. Pending inspection we will replace or refund your purchase in full.
5. Note: there might be additional Lead Times attached in getting replacement merchandise sent out.
6. Note: We will NOT refund merchandise damaged due to evident misuse and or abuse.
1 year warranty on all Fabric/Leather on upholstered furniture. Note that the warranty becomes void if the fabric or leather has been treated for stain protection.
1 year warranty on lighting.
1 year warranty on rugs and hides.
5 year warranty on all non-upholstered items and the frame/hardware of upholstered furniture.
Alchemy Collections reserves the right to make updates and/or corrections to product information and policies without prior notice.
Orders that have already been processed will not be affected by changes in policy or product information. Alchemy Collections reserves the discretion and the right to refuse to fulfill any orders.